How to Start a New CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB School?
One of the noblest actions towards mankind is providing quality education. Starting a school requires serious study of the requirements of the board the school wishes to be affiliated to and the rules and regulations of the State education department.
- Setting up a new CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE School
- School affiliation to CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE State Board
- Academic Support for schools
- Feasibility study of Schools
- Recruitment services of schools
- Project financing for schools
- Franchisee network support
- Pre-primary wings
- Primary & Middle wings
- Secondary & Senior Secondary
- Circulars & News
- Technical Support
Regulations and Policies
These Bylaws supplement and are subject to the State Education Board & CBSE regulations.
State Bylaws constitute the rules for the governance of the educational institution in that particular location. Thus, these Bylaws must be read & followed in the light of these basic governing authorities.